A slim-profile, vertical cooler, the Model VV is a cost-efficient solution for low-horsepower gas, water and lube oil cooling.
- Fan diameters from 18" to 60".
- Engine-drive and electric motor-drive configurations.
- Typical compression HP: 50-250.
- Horizontal air flow may be either forced- or induced-draft to meet individual installation requirements.
- Easily adaptable to a variety of drive types.
- Designed to be compact and portable.
- Core guards protect cooling sections when louvers are not required.
Critical to the ongoing operations and success of a variety of sectors within the energy industry, our air-cooled heat exchanger solutions are engineered to meet the demands of any operation. So, whether you’re a Packager, an EPC, or an End User, we have a product to fit your needs.