A skid-mounted, horizontal cooler used in a variety of applications, the Model H is an ideal unit for gas compression, lube oil cooling and process cooling.
- Fan diameters from 24" to 144".
- Single- and multi-fan configurations.
- Forced or induced draft.
- Electric motor or hydraulic drive configuration.
- Typical compression HP: 2,000.
- Structural strength.
- Skid-mounted for a variety of site conditions.
- Adaptable to a variety of fan drive types.
- Drives can be mounted to the internal substructure for a lower profile.
- Convenient accessibility to all components: fan, drive, and bearings.
Critical to the ongoing operations and success of a variety of sectors within the energy industry, our air-cooled heat exchanger solutions are engineered to meet the demands of any operation. So, whether you’re a Packager, an EPC, or an End User, we have a product to fit your needs.